[NSC-news] Bar night!

Stephen Barnes stephen.barnes at northumbria.ac.uk
Thu May 28 14:34:57 BST 2020

Hi all,

A reminder that we are meeting in our virtual bar tonight from 8:30pm. Drinks of your choice available from your very own personnel fridge or cupboard!!

Come and join us to chat about how we are progressing to start sailing, what work is being done to the club house and a general chat with your fellow sailors.

The link to the meeting is https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81810848459 - hope to see you there.

Kind regards
Barney
This message is intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. Any use, disclosure or reproduction without the sender's explicit consent is unauthorised and may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please notify Northumbria University immediately and permanently delete it. Any views or opinions expressed in this message are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the University. Northumbria University email is provided by Microsoft Office365 and is hosted within the EEA, although some information may be replicated globally for backup purposes. The University cannot guarantee that this message or any attachment is virus free or has not been intercepted and/or amended.