[NSC-news] Sailing Club virtual bar

Stephen Barnes stephen.barnes at northumbria.ac.uk
Thu May 7 14:07:41 BST 2020

Hi all,

What better way to wind down to a bank holiday than joining us in our virtual bar tonight from 8:30pm.

Over the last few weeks we have had several members, who can’t necessarily get to the bar on a Thursday evening when it is open, drop in and say hello – it’s been great to see you there!

With it being 75 years of VE day tomorrow let’s raise a glass (mine will be English ale!) and have some sailing and other banter. 😊

A reminder that  the link to the bar meeting is https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81810848459 - even if you think you are not computer literate give it a go – it’s easier than you think.

Kind regards
Barney

This message is intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. Any use, disclosure or reproduction without the sender’s explicit consent is unauthorised and may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please notify Northumbria University immediately and permanently delete it. Any views or opinions expressed in this message are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the University. Northumbria University email is provided by Microsoft Office365 and is hosted within the EEA, although some information may be replicated globally for backup purposes. The University cannot guarantee that this message or any attachment is virus free or has not been intercepted and/or amended.