[NSC-news] Christmas and Sailing Bar

Steve Barnes barneyne52dn at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 17:53:08 GMT 2020

Hi all,

Just a quick message to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and best wishes
for the New Year. I hope that next year is kinder to us all and  I'm able
to see many more of you than I have been able to during 2020!

The virtual sailing bar on Zoom  is normally open on Thursdays between 8pm
and 11pm - given it is Christmas Eve and New Years Eve on those days,
people won't be meeting.

Instead I would like to invite you to join me for a Christmas drink on
Monday 28th December from 8pm. You are welcome to drop in at any time
during the evening. We will use the usual link as below:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81810848459

If you haven't tried the virtual bar why not come in to say hello!

Hope to see you there.

Kind regards
Barney