[NSC-news] Start of Sailing from 5th September

Fay Armstrong armstrong_fay at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Aug 20 22:13:58 BST 2020

Dear AllI am delighted to say that we are looking to start sailing regular Saturday sessions, on/from Saturday 5th September to the end of season. Hopefully weather permitting we may be able to stretch the sailing season further.Please bare in mind that the club house changing facilities remain closed. We propose that the rib hut is to be used as a changing facility for the foreseeable until we can open the club changing facilities. As with RYA guidelines you may find it easier to come down already with sailing gear on. If toilet facility is needed please use the lower floor disabled toilet in the clubhouse only, entering via the old blue entrance and exiting by the roller shutter door. There are plastic brown chairs in the clubhouse can be taken around to the dinghy park to be used for seating. Many members may wish to attend on weekends before this date to rig boats. Whilst this is good news for us, COVID 19 is still much active we must still follow government guidelines and be mindful of others. Please see the RYA website if you are unsure of what should and shouldn't be doing. If you have any questions please just ask.Fay