[NSC-news] Saturday sailing

Amy Fayers amy.fayers at sky.com
Sat Sep 7 18:42:28 BST 2019

Today it was nice to see the canteen busy for our 1st of the month breakfast, unfortunately the wind was too windy so it was a day in the club doing a few jobs I side the female instructor room is coming along nicely with new lino down and started to get painted
The piper rooms ceiling has been fixed and painted ready for the walls to be done
We hope next Saturday weather improves so we can get out on the water
It was nice seeing kerry and her family who came down to have a look around and hopefully we can get them on water next visit
Amy Sailing Sec