[NSC-news] Christmas Night Out - 5th December.

Fay-Catherine Armstrong armstrong_fay at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Oct 17 18:03:03 BST 2019

Dear All

I know what you are all thinking, its only October why on earth is she mentioning Christmas!!!!

It is exacatly 7 weeks today to Thursday 5th December, I have choosen this date for us to have our Christmas Indian Night out up at Shaj Tandoori.

We will be meeting at Newbiggin Sailing Club from 7pm for rrinks before a stroll up to the Indians for 8pm (not a takeaway) on this date.

I have booked us in already, in anticipation. However if you wish to attend I will need names and a £10.00 deposit for a seat by THURSDAY 28TH NOVEMBER.

Let me know as soon as possible if you wish to join us for our Christmas Night Out.

Fay
Sent from Samsung Mobile on O2