[NSC-news] Commodore's dinner

Stephen Barnes stephen.barnes at northumbria.ac.uk
Mon Oct 7 12:30:30 BST 2019

Hi all,

Just a quick note to thank all who joined me on Saturday evening at our Commodore's dinner. It was a fabulous night and great to see so many there.

Special thanks once again to Fay, Alan, Les, Cath and Amy who did an amazing job of room decoration, food preparation and serving - an amazing team there.

If anyone has any photos of the evening that they are happy to share please email to Fay or myself and we will include them in the next newsletter.

Kind regards
Barney
This message is intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. Any use, disclosure or reproduction without the sender's explicit consent is unauthorised and may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please notify Northumbria University immediately and permanently delete it. Any views or opinions expressed in this message are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the University. Northumbria University email is provided by Microsoft Office365 and is hosted within the EEA, although some information may be replicated globally for backup purposes. The University cannot guarantee that this message or any attachment is virus free or has not been intercepted and/or amended.