[NSC-news] Scout quz

Amy Fayers amy.fayers at sky.com
Sun Oct 6 09:09:19 BST 2019

Hi all, my local scout group that I am involved in 3rd Newbiggin Scouts are holding a quiz night on Saturday 16th of Nov  7pm start tickets are on sale now £5 per person teams of 4 or 6 includes a buffet supper. If you would like tickets please let me know either by email sailing.secretary at newbigginsailinglub.org or ring 07914085247
If any one has any un wanted gifts lying around we are looking for donations of raffle prizes for our raffle for our quiz night
Amy fayers 3rd newbiggin leader