[NSC-news] Hi

Amy Fayers amy.fayers at sky.com
Sat Nov 23 17:07:26 GMT 2019

Hi all can i just remind the sailors if you still have your masts up please can you try come and take them down.
Sailing season has finished but don't forget we are still opening up on a Thursday 8pm and Sunday from 8pm
Our next social event is Thursday 5th dec at tandoori indians in newbiggin if you would like to join us please give name number and deposit to fay by Thursday 30th nov as this is a sit in meal at restaurant
We do still have members who have been going down to club on a Thursday night an hour before opening to paint if you have any painting skills speak to fay
As its leading up to Christmas i hope you all have put some new sailing gear on your santy list if you need it!
Burns supper safe the date Saturday 25th January for more info email social.secretary at newbigginsailingclub.org or speak to fay
Hope to see you down at club before Christmas if not i hope you all have a good Christmas and we might see you  boxing day come support newbiggin rnli 11am on 26th dec