[NSC-news] Fwd: Christmas Night Out - 5th December.

Fay-Catherine Armstrong armstrong_fay at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Nov 7 17:17:35 GMT 2019

Just a reminder folks.

Up to now no interest/deposits paid.

Fay

Sent from Samsung Mobile on O2

-------- Original message --------
From: armstrong_fay <armstrong_fay at hotmail.co.uk>
Date: 17/10/2019 18:02 (GMT+00:00)
To: NSC-news at newbigginsailingclub.org
Subject: Christmas Night Out - 5th December.

Dear All

I know what you are all thinking, its only October why on earth is she mentioning Christmas!!!!

It is exacatly 7 weeks today to Thursday 5th December, I have choosen this date for us to have our Christmas Indian Night out up at Shaj Tandoori.

We will be meeting at Newbiggin Sailing Club from 7pm for rrinks before a stroll up to the Indians for 8pm (not a takeaway) on this date.

I have booked us in already, in anticipation. However if you wish to attend I will need names and a £10.00 deposit for a seat by THURSDAY 28TH NOVEMBER.

Let me know as soon as possible if you wish to join us for our Christmas Night Out.