[NSC-news] May 2019 Newsletter

Fay-Catherine Armstrong armstrong_fay at hotmail.co.uk
Thu May 30 21:51:59 BST 2019

Dear All Sailiors, Retired Sailors & Non Sailors

Please see attached our brand new monthly newsletter to keep you all up to date with the activities at our sailing club.

Hope you enjoy reading, any suggestions please get in touch.

Fay

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-green-avg-v1.png]<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>     Virus-free. www.avg.com<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>