[NSC-news] Sailing and Food - a good combination or not?!

Stephen Barnes stephen.barnes at northumbria.ac.uk
Sun May 26 22:51:12 BST 2019

Hi all,

Well sailing is well underway again - on Thursday we had the two cats out in gusty conditions - great fun, followed by six boats out on Saturday - fantastic to see them on the water.

This Thursday is our monthly takeaway night - why not come and watch the sun go down from our bar whilst munching fish and chips (or anything else you fancy!) and catching up with your fellow sailors? Meet at 6pm for our regular Thursday sail with food from 9pm (if you haven't pre-ordered just buy on the night and bring it along)

Hope to see you on Thursday for a sail and food :)

Kind regards
Barney
This message is intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. Any use, disclosure or reproduction without the sender's explicit consent is unauthorised and may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please notify Northumbria University immediately and permanently delete it. Any views or opinions expressed in this message are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the University. Northumbria University email is provided by Microsoft Office365 and is hosted within the EEA, although some information may be replicated globally for backup purposes. The University cannot guarantee that this message or any attachment is virus free or has not been intercepted and/or amended.