[NSC-news] Request to assist a fundraising event.

Ian Roberts ianroberts22 at outlook.com
Mon May 20 08:15:52 BST 2019

Me and Anna will be swimming it

________________________________
From: NSC-news <nsc-news-bounces at newbigginsailingclub.org> on behalf of Stephen Barnes <stephen.barnes at northumbria.ac.uk>
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2019 12:07:15 AM
To: NSC-news at newbigginsailingclub.org
Subject: [NSC-news] Request to assist a fundraising event.

Hi all,

The sailing club has been approached to ask if we would be able to assist with a swimathon raising money for the RNLI and a visual impaired charity for ex armed forces.

The swim will take place at 11am on Sun 9 June and we have been asked if we could lay a course of 4 marks prior to the event and stand by in a safety boat to assist if necessary during it. The event is expected to last around 90 minutes.

We have been offered an opportunity to promote our club during the event.

I indicated that an offer of help would simply come down to whether we have any members available to assist and I would expect to only offer support if there were a few of us available at the time. I appreciate it is of course short notice.

Would you please let me know by Thurs 23 May if you would like to assist so I can advise the organiser accordingly.

Kind regards
Barney
This message is intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. Any use, disclosure or reproduction without the sender’s explicit consent is unauthorised and may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please notify Northumbria University immediately and permanently delete it. Any views or opinions expressed in this message are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the University. Northumbria University email is provided by Microsoft Office365 and is hosted within the EEA, although some information may be replicated globally for backup purposes. The University cannot guarantee that this message or any attachment is virus free or has not been intercepted and/or amended.