[NSC-news] First Sail of the Season!!

Stephen Barnes stephen.barnes at northumbria.ac.uk
Sun May 12 13:20:18 BST 2019

Hi all,

With a little wind yesterday, 2 Picos hit the sea for the first time this season with a trip out to the outfall mark and a couple of laps of the Breakwater.

There was little chance of needing assistance from our safety crew which enabled them to practice man over board recovery techniques.

A few photos were captured of the boats in the bay.

Next sailing sessions are 6pm on Thurs and 10am on Sat - let's see how many boats we can get out then!

Kind regards
Barney
This message is intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. Any use, disclosure or reproduction without the sender's explicit consent is unauthorised and may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please notify Northumbria University immediately and permanently delete it. Any views or opinions expressed in this message are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the University. Northumbria University email is provided by Microsoft Office365 and is hosted within the EEA, although some information may be replicated globally for backup purposes. The University cannot guarantee that this message or any attachment is virus free or has not been intercepted and/or amended.