[NSC-news] Sailing Season

Amy Fayers amy.fayers at sky.com
Wed May 1 10:00:41 BST 2019

Hi all, I hope all the sailors have found there sailing gear and there sailing boats are ready to sail this year i would love to see boats on the water and races been held on our sailing days.

Our 1st sailing day is Thursday 2nd of May muster 6pm for a prompt 7pm start weather permitting for our 1st Thursday Sailing Duty officer Chris Lucas and Alan Armstrong

Saturday 4th of May our 1st Saturday sailing muster 10am for a 11 prompt start on the water weather permitting 1 race in morning and 2 back to back in afternoon Duty officer is James Derrick and Crew

Can we please make sure we are down on time so we can get on the water on time so we can get some sailing in and we get get home at a reasonable time or into the bar at a reasonable time on a Thursday night
Catherine will be doing food in the canteen on a Saturday at a small cost you will hear from Fay Armstrong in due course with menu

If any one has any trophies lying around  at home can you please return them so i can go through them .
Sailing Secretary