[NSC-news] MILES HAWTHORNTHWAITE

D STOREY d.c.storey at btinternet.com
Sat Mar 30 16:26:10 GMT 2019

It is with much sadness and a heavy heart that I have to advise you of the death of our good friend Miles.
   Last Saturday in the early hours he suffered a massive stroke, and despite the best efforts of the paramedics, and subsequent excellent care at Cramlington and Wansbeck hospitals, the damage was too severe and he passed away peacefully early this morning.
   I know this will come as a great shock, but am sure you will want to join me in sending love and kind thoughts to Jacky, Hilary and Jim, and the families at this sad time.
   Further details will be sent in due course.  David Storey