[NSC-news] Sailing Season

Amy Fayers amy.fayers at sky.com
Sun Mar 24 14:25:45 GMT 2019

Hi all, sailing season is fast approaching I hope you all got your sailing gear sorted for this year sailing hope the weather is good to us and we can get out on the water.

But before we get on the water we need to get the rescue boats, sailing boats and gear sorted we will be having a work party on Saturday 6th April muster 10am ish our social secretary Fay Armstrong will be doing a BBQ weather permitting in the dinghy park sausages burgers for a small fee something to look forward to after sorting the boats out. We hope to see you then

Next work party after that or rescue boat tractor training will be Saturday 13th April

Sailing starts Thursday 2nd of May

Amy
Sailing Secretary