[NSC-news] 2019 AGM Results and draft minutes

James Derrick james at newbigginsailingclub.org
Tue Mar 19 20:21:57 GMT 2019

Hi,

After the Annual General Meeting held on the 8th March 2019, it is my
pleasure to announce those elected by members.

The results are:

    *Club Officers*

The following people were elected:

*Position*

*Person*

*Result*

*Club****President*

VACANT

VACANT

*Commodore*

Steve Barnes

Elected

*Vice****Commodore*

Ron Henderson

Elected

*Rear****Commodore*

David Storey

Elected

*Hon. Secretary*

JamesDerrick

Elected

*Hon. Treasurer*

John Carver

Elected

*Sailing****Secretary*

AmyFayers

Elected

*Bosun*

BarrySay

Elected

*Social****Secretary*

No Candidates

(Event Co-ordinator Fay Armstrong)

Elected

*Bar****Secretary*

ChrisLucas

Elected

    GeneralCommittee

Dan Punshon

John Ross

Oliver Popovic

Alan Armstrong

    Supporting posts

*Position*

*Person*

*Result*

Hon.Accountant

Vacant

Agreed to be left vacant

Mem. Secretary

David Storey

Fay Armstrong

On behalf of all members, I would like to thank those contributing to
the outgoing committee, those willing to put their names forward for
election, and the incoming 2019 committee.

The next committee meeting will be on Thursday 4th April 2019 at 20:00
in the clubhouse.

I also have attached a copy of the draft minutes for review and comment.

I'd also like to thank you for a particularly good turnout at the AGM
and hope to see you sailing on the Masts Up in April.

All the best,

James
--
          James Derrick    Newbiggin by the Sea Sailing Club
james at newbigginsailingclub.org Home:01670 590831 Mobile:07711 046069