[NSC-news] Sunday 28th July - Promote Sailing

Fay-Catherine Armstrong armstrong_fay at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Jul 23 19:49:23 BST 2019

Hi All

Sunday 28th July is Newbiggin Lifeboat Harbour Day.

As like D-Day we aim to use the event to promote our club. I am after volunteers to help me on the beach near to the Lifeboat station armed with 1 Laser Pico and 1 Topper Omega with handful of leaflets and talking to the general public about our club.

The event starts at 1pm I beleive. Help is required from around 11.30am to get boats along to the beach and rigged up.

Please let me know if you can help me.

Fay

Sent from Samsung Mobile on O2