[NSC-news] Sailing - 6th July

Stephen Barnes stephen.barnes at northumbria.ac.uk
Sat Jul 6 21:45:43 BST 2019

Hi all,

Well what a fantastic day we’ve just had – at one point we had 23 people on the water in 9 dinghies and 2 power boats at the same time – I can’t remember when we had that many!!

As well as many of our current members we had a few potential members come and have a go who had a great time and will hopefully be back.

With breakfasts and lunch provided we were also well fed for the water

We even managed to get another hour in after lunch on the water.

Many thanks to Barry, Alan and John for doing rescue boats and Cath and Alan for cooking breakfast and lunch.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and hopefully see you on Thursday evening. ☺

Kind regards

Barney

This message is intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. Any use, disclosure or reproduction without the sender’s explicit consent is unauthorised and may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please notify Northumbria University immediately and permanently delete it. Any views or opinions expressed in this message are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the University. Northumbria University email is provided by Microsoft Office365 and is hosted within the EEA, although some information may be replicated globally for backup purposes. The University cannot guarantee that this message or any attachment is virus free or has not been intercepted and/or amended.