[NSC-news] FW: Room enquiry

armstrong_fay armstrong_fay at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Dec 20 12:42:24 GMT 2019

See below, what are peoples thoughts? I will be happy to offer a meet and greet with them and I would suggest takeaway food order for them ie fish&chips. And I am happy to set up tea/coffee. FaySent from Samsung Mobile on O2
-------- Original message --------From: Literacy <literacy at fft.org.uk> Date: 20/12/2019  12:05  (GMT+00:00) To: enquiries at newbigginsailingclub.org Subject: Room enquiry

Good afternoon
I’m looking for a training venue in the area, for a training event we are doing for teachers and I saw your venue on the website.  We are looking at 6th February as the date and there will be around 25-30 people attending.  We
 would also need a Projector/screen with speakers and flip chart if possible.  The room layout we prefer is classroom (tables with chairs at the back & sides), we would also require refreshments & lunch?  Is this something you can consider and if you have availability
 can you please send me prices and menus for lunches?
Kind regards

Mary

Mary Kelly
Administrator

Cargo Fleet Offices
Middlesbrough Road
Middlesbrough
TS6 6XH
T: 01642 230 811
www.literacy.fischertrust.org

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of FFT Education Ltd. If
 you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments, you must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone. Please accept our apologies and arrange for copies of this email to be deleted. Please contact the sender
 if you believe you have received this email in error. Please note that electronic mail may be monitored in accordance with the Telecommunications (Lawful Business Practices)(Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000. FFT Education Ltd is a company limited
 by guarantee (03685684) Registered Office: 127 Milton Park, Milton, Abingdon, Oxfordshire OX14 4AS