[NSC-news] LAST THURSDAY NIGHT SAILING & Takeaway Night - Thursday 29th August

Fay-Catherine Armstrong armstrong_fay at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Aug 24 20:04:38 BST 2019

Hi All

Our next takeaway night is Thursday coming, which is also our last Thursday evening sailing for this season!!!!!!!!

We are ordering from Bodrum Pizza and Kebab house. I will be placing the order on Wednesday night.

Lets kick this last Thursday sailing session by getting out on the water followed by comforting foods and chit chat.

If you wish to order I will be down tomorrow evening in the bar from 8pm, you can catch me there for to let me know your order choice and payment.

Fay

Sent from Samsung Mobile on O2