[NSC-news] Sailing Season

Amy Fayers amy.fayers at sky.com
Wed Apr 24 09:12:56 BST 2019

Hi all, I hope you have got your sailing gear all sorted and you are ready for Sailing season to start

Saturday 27th April 10am muster   all hands on deck to get the masts up on club boats and member boats ready for our 1st Thursday sailing on 2nd of may

Thursday 2nd of may 1st Thursday Sailing night muster 6pm for a prompt 7m start on the water (sorry sailing secretary will not be there due to other commitments)

1st Saturday Sailing Saturday 4th of may Muster 10am for prompt 11am start on water

Amy
Sailing secretary