[NSC-news] Work Party Sat 6 April

Stephen Barnes stephen.barnes at northumbria.ac.uk
Fri Apr 5 09:11:02 BST 2019

Hi all,

Following on from Amy's reminder of the work party on Saturday - whilst we're not risking a BBQ there is still plenty we can do!!

If you can pop in even for an hour it would be most appreciated. We will be there from 10am.

If the weather holds up we need people to:

Work on the flag pole (painting)
Get the Strikeliner and Jaffa engines running and greased if necessary
Tidy the dinghy park
Weed the flagstones and sweep sand out the park (requires moving boats around)

Alongside (and if the weather turns against us) we need people to:

Clean the changing rooms
Mop the stairs
Clean toilets and replenish
Put some tiles on an area in the male instructor changing rooms
Help fit a shower screen in the female instructor changing rooms

It would be fantastic if we can get most of the work done this Saturday which means the following Saturdays we can get masts up and on the water as soon as possible!!

We will also be running tractor, safety boat and rescue training/refreshes shortly as well - as we all take our turn on the safety boats we need to make sure everyone knows what to do :-)

Kind regards
Barney

This message is intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. Any use, disclosure or reproduction without the sender’s explicit consent is unauthorised and may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please notify Northumbria University immediately and permanently delete it. Any views or opinions expressed in this message are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the University. Northumbria University email is provided by Microsoft Office365 and is hosted within the EEA, although some information may be replicated globally for backup purposes. The University cannot guarantee that this message or any attachment is virus free or has not been intercepted and/or amended.