[NSC-news] Sailing continues albeit at a slow pace :-)

Stephen Barnes stephen.barnes at northumbria.ac.uk
Sun Sep 2 12:39:36 BST 2018

Hi all,

As we move into September, we've had the last of our Thursday evenings and have eight Saturday's left of our sailing season.

Given the interesting weather conditions we've had over the last six months we have had our fair share of lovely days but not necessarily suitable for us to get out! We've certainly had low wind levels on many days. Let's see what happens over the next two months - it would be great to see more boats on the water.

Your committee continues to meet on a monthly basis - please let me know if there is anything you would like discussed at the meetings. Also let us know if there is anything you can think of which would could improve or develop the club and we'll see what we can do!

Finally even though Thursday sailing has come to an end, we still meet to do a bit of general maintenance and to have a drink in the bar so it would be great if you joined us.

Hope to see you on Thursday or Saturday!

Kind regards
Barney
This message is intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. Any use, disclosure or reproduction without the sender's explicit consent is unauthorised and may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please notify Northumbria University immediately and permanently delete it. Any views or opinions expressed in this message are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the University. Northumbria University email is provided by Microsoft Office365 and is hosted within the EEA, although some information may be replicated globally for backup purposes. The University cannot guarantee that this message or any attachment is virus free or has not been intercepted and/or amended.