[NSC-news] Thoughts of sailing...

Stephen Barnes stephen.barnes at northumbria.ac.uk
Fri Nov 23 20:18:01 GMT 2018

Hi all,

We've had two busy weekends starting our winter maintenance - thanks to all who were able to get down to help out. Starting early should help us get out earlier next year!

Many of us are having a Saturday off this weekend so an opportunity to get your jobs done at home!!

Don't forget the club bar is open Sunday and Thursday evenings - whilst we can't sail, we can talk sail (and talk anything else you want to!)

We also have our Christmas night out coming up - please reply to the email or let Fay know if you haven't signed up

As always, if there's anything you'd like your committee to consider let us know and we'll do our best to help :)

Kind regards
Barney
This message is intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. Any use, disclosure or reproduction without the sender's explicit consent is unauthorised and may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please notify Northumbria University immediately and permanently delete it. Any views or opinions expressed in this message are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the University. Northumbria University email is provided by Microsoft Office365 and is hosted within the EEA, although some information may be replicated globally for backup purposes. The University cannot guarantee that this message or any attachment is virus free or has not been intercepted and/or amended.