[NSC-news] FW: Burns Supper 2019

Fay-Catherine Armstrong armstrong_fay at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Dec 29 19:18:51 GMT 2018

Attached is the correct poster!!!! DOH...
Hi All

Our annual fundraising Burns Supper will be held on Saturday 26th January from 7pm. £12.00 per person.

Starter-Red Lentil Soup

Main-Haggis, Neeps & Tatties (vegetarian/gluten free option avilable) OR Chicken Saute

Dessert-Chocolate Orange & Whiskey Mousse OR Raspberry Mousse.

Please can you let me know numbers and main/dessert options by Wednesday 16th January due to us going to purchase the Haggis from Hawick ourselves.

Many thanks, Fay

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-green-avg-v1.png]<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>     Virus-free. www.avg.com<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>