[NSC-news] Wylam Trip. Saturday 25th February

Fay-Catherine Armstrong fay at fayers.org.uk
Thu Feb 2 21:27:58 GMT 2017

Good Evening Guys

February has creeped upon us... The brewery tour is nearer and nearer! A work party with a difference.

First off can you please confirm if you are still interested in going?

Second the cost per person is £11.00, I can book as a whole booking or you can book your own through the website please let me know If you wish for me to book as a whole I require monies up front by Thursday 9th February. You can either leave this in the sailing club for me or you can be drop it in my house door which I can you the address.

We have a bus in the pipe line which can do various pick up and drop off points. The bus would be £80.00 which we could spilt equally between each person who takes a seat, again please let me know.

As soon as I hear back from you guys I can give details on times.

Fay
--
Fay-Catherine Armstrong
Sent from my Webmail