[NSC-news] Skiff Building - every Tuesday. 6pm til 9pm

Fay-Catherine Armstrong armstrong_fay at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Feb 1 09:55:23 GMT 2017

Some people may be interested in this...

WHERE : Elizabethan Hall, Spital Estate, Newbiggin by the Sea

WHEN: Every Tuesday evening from 6-9pm

DETAILS:
Many coastal communities in Northumberland have built their own Skiffs and come together to sail them. Up until now, Newbiggin by the Sea (despite our seafaring heritage) have not had one.
At SECA we will be putting that right, starting on the 31st January, we will be building Newbiggin by the Sea's own skiff.
Come along and see how you can be involved, there are many jobs to be done - if you can hold sand paper then you can help. Once it is finished you will be able to see the fruits of your labour sailing up and down our coastline - and maybe sail in it too!
Come along and find out more or just have a general neb!

[Image may contain: ocean, sky, outdoor and water]