[NSC-news] Sailing

Amy Fayers amy.fayers at sky.com
Sun Apr 2 10:07:43 BST 2017

Hi all sailing season has approched us i hope you have dusted the cob webs of your wet suits and dry suits and bounyacy aids its that time again we've have done a lot over the past few months

New engine on strike liner means we dont need to worry about engine not working

Hut looks great now new door has been fitted and currently getting painted inside

We still have jobs to do before we get back on the water so please come down and give us a hand on sat 8th april muster 10am

Jobs that need doing
Hut if finished painting gear need be put back in

Flag pole needs painted and put back up

Masts on boats can start been put back up and rigged

Rib still needs fixed les and ron is doing this

April 15th boat training with new engine and sailing hopefully might have both boats on water 10 am muster

April 22nd boat training / sailing. 10am muster

April 29th sailing 10 am muster

Sailing sec