[NSC-news] Sailing

Amy Fayers amy.fayers at sky.com
Thu May 19 10:43:12 BST 2016

Hi all just a reminder that Push the boat out is on this Saturday 21st of May we will be mustering for 9am for a 10am start, if you haven't all ready put your name down to help please email me or barney so we can update our list

here is who i have on my list so far please confirm if you still around to help if i have miss any one off please let me know

James Derrick: Shoreside and water side Barney: water sideomega Amy: possible omega butafter 12pm David :Ent Barry: Sailing Richard vardey: rescue red boat
Ian: Cat Jay: teaching on water Chris lucas ribRick: rescue boat red
Les: his boat fay: crew with les andpaper workJane: Lifejacketswetsuit and canteen alan armstrong ribchris hudson mirror
Karen crew for barry

Amy Sailing Sec