[NSC-news] Push the Boat Out Event

Stephen Barnes stephen.barnes at northumbria.ac.uk
Fri May 6 09:49:11 BST 2016

Hi all,

As you know we have two big sailing events on 14th and 21st May where we are hoping to attract people to come and try sailing and hopefully have a few join up as members.

Many thanks to those who have let Amy or David know if you can help out on either day.

We still need more members to help with the following:

·       Take people out in boats

·       Help on the beach with launching/recovering boats

·       Help sort out wetsuits/buoyancy aids for people in the clubhouse

·       Help with coffee/tea and be a welcoming face around the club house or the beach to answer questions/bring people down to the boats

If you haven’t yet indicated if you are/are not available on either day (and any time you can give is really appreciated) please let Amy or myself know in the next couple of days if you can make it or are unavailable.

It would be fantastic if we could put on a good show and get some new members.

Kind regards
Barney

This message is intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. Any use, disclosure or reproduction without the sender’s explicit consent is unauthorised and may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please notify Northumbria University immediately and permanently delete it. Any views or opinions expressed in this message are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the University. The University cannot guarantee that this message or any attachment is virus free or has not been intercepted and/or amended.