[NSC-news] sailing season

Amy Fayers amy.fayers at sky.com
Fri Mar 11 10:07:54 GMT 2016

Hi all the sailing season is fast approching i hope you have the cobwebs off your sailing gear and your sailing boats nearly ready  for this years sailing season here are some dates for your diary please see below

Thursday 31st March Training Session in the bar muster 8pm

Saturday 2nd April work Party muster 10ish work party in the club and dinghy park to get it sorted masts up ready for sailing season to start

9th, 16th, 23rd & 30th pf april we will be doing training session on the rescue boat tractor and if its sailing weather we can go sailing on these dates

16th April there is a social event in the club house if you would like more info contact peter Grenfell our social sec

i hope to see you all on the 31st march if not the 2nd of april

amy fayers
sailing sec