[NSC-news] Membership Renewals and AGM

D STOREY d.c.storey at btinternet.com
Tue Mar 8 12:35:07 GMT 2016

HELLO, It's me again, your membership secretary. A big "thank you" to all who have promptly returned their forms, it makes life so much easier for me and means that the Yearbook can be printed before we start sailing....hopefully !!! All our advertising space has been taken up so that just leaves member details to be confirmed.
         And to those to whom I have had to send a reminder, I expect you to attend the AGM and return the form in person !!
         Thinking back to last year's AGM, I recollect there were 5 ladies present, and seeing that it was "mothers day" on Sunday and that today is "International women's day", I would love to see more of our ladies present at the AGM. To this end the Commodore is offering a "free drink" to ALL our lady members on thursday...not very "politically correct" of him, I know, but is that anything new !!! Several members have upgraded to "family", so they have two votes to cast, so let's be seeing you girls.
            See you on thursday, All the Best,  David,  Membership Sec