[NSC-news] Burns Supper

Peter Grenfell grenfell.peter at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 5 16:29:23 GMT 2016

Hoots mon"
                   Bad news I'm afraid according to the Haggis Hunter's Herald I was reading,
the Haggis, normally roaming the lowlands of Perthshire have, due to the bad weather
& the fact they don't swim, dispersed to the Cairngorms & are  proving difficult to
locate. So we have just a limited number delegated to us, this means if you don't book soon its chicken or veggie instead. Last orders Monday Jan 18th the noo.
                                                                                                Social Secretary
                                                                                                             Peter Grenfell

Sent from my iPad