[NSC-news] Training session

Kay Punshon punshonkay at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 18:03:12 GMT 2016

Hi All
We had our first training session last night. There were twelve members in
the bar and the session, led by our commodore David developed into a great
discussion with lots of practical tips for getting your boat ready. The
consensus was that you get far more enjoyment out of sailing if you are
confident about the state of your boat - good preparation is definitely
worth it.
Our next session is in two weeks time - the 25th February and I'm hoping
that even more members will join us for the video session.
Best wishes
Kay