[NSC-news] Thursday evening sessions

Kay Punshon punshonkay at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 18:59:53 GMT 2016

Hi All
We are now well into 2016 and the committee are keen to see people in the
bar on Thursday or Sunday evenings. In addition to the usual bar nights
there will be twice monthly ' training/ discussion sessions' to give people
an added incentive to come down to the club. We will aim to start the
sessions around 8pm on Thursday evenings and most will be held in the bar
area.

.Dates
11 February - Getting the best out of your boat. - an opportunity to get
hints on tweaking your boat from some of our most experienced racers

25 February - RYA training videos - to be shown in the Committee Room

10 March - AGM

17 March - A hands on session where you can improve your ability with ropes
and perhaps tie yourself or others in knots

31 March - a session about safety on the water and the use of radios

Hoping to see you soon
Best wishes
Kay