[NSC-news] Newbiggin Lifeboat Boxing Day Dip

James Derrick james at newbigginsailingclub.org
Fri Dec 23 13:07:24 GMT 2016

Hi,

*Newbiggin Lifeboat Boxing Day Dip*
/Warm up after a Promenade with a drink in our Clubhouse bar
/*Frida**y 26 December from 10:30
main dip at 11:00
*

After a long history of supporting the Newbiggin RNLI dip, we are once
again part of the festive celebrations where hardy souls take a ‘Dip’ in
the bracing waters of the bay. Your Club is supporting this local
spectacle with warm showers and changing facilities.

We also will open the bar for members and guests to watch the whole
event, or warm up after a Promenade to work off the previous
celebrations with hot and cold drinks available.

We'll open the Clubhouse early, and serve behind the bar after the hardy
souls taking the plunge are warmed up!

All the best to you and yours,

James
--
          James Derrick    Newbiggin by the Sea Sailing Club
james at newbigginsailingclub.org Home:01670 590831 Mobile:07711 046069