[NSC-news] Tall Ships Bank Hol AUG 27th and 29th

James Derrick james at newbigginsailingclub.org
Sun Aug 28 18:51:17 BST 2016

Hi,

As there was a lot happening on Saturday (3 races and 9 yachts cruised
down from Coquet), and the main chance to see the tall ships seems to be
on Monday evening, I was going to give the NSC bar a miss on Sunday evening.

On Monday after we sail over to Blyth for a look, there is also a parade
of sail from Blyth North-South. Depending on the wind/ engines, this
could mean less of a view from Newbiggin until later when the race starts.

We'll see how Monday morning pans out, but there is talk of coming back
later after sailing with take-away grub and seeing if the tall ships
head out to the East from Blyth - could be closer and side-on so more to
see.

Any takers?

James
--
          James Derrick    Newbiggin by the Sea Sailing Club
james at newbigginsailingclub.org Home:01670 590831 Mobile:07711 046069