[NSC-news] Windward Challenge - September 3rd

Fay-Catherine Armstrong armstrong_fay at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Aug 15 15:12:02 BST 2016

Dear All

We are looking for willing volunteers for safety boat cover to help for our Windward Challenge on September 3rd.

For those who do not know this is a sailing competition open to members and other sailing clubs in the area, where we sail (weather permitting) to Blyth and back to Newbiggin.

Please can you let me or Amy  (amy at fayers.org.uk) know if you are able to help out in any way.

It would be great to see those new members who do not feel confident in sailing to still come down and enjoy the day and help where they can on or off the water. For those who think they could help on the water but have never been on the safety boat, do not worry you will be paired with a competent member.

Fay
Sent from Samsung Mobile on O2