[NSC-news] Tractor Repairs and Sailing tonight

D STOREY d.c.storey at btinternet.com
Thu Aug 11 11:05:19 BST 2016

Unfortunately the hose repair could not be done last night and hopefully can be done tonight. The tractor can't be moved so the Committee boat cannot be used. I am afraid therefore, that sailing will have to be cancelled tonight, so Duty Crew can stand down. At the minute it does not look a very nice day anyway !!!
     Whilst I am on the duty crews for rest of month are:-
          Sat 13th    Barry Say  and  Karen Phillips
          Thurs 18   Alan Robson and Alex Robson
           Sat 20th   Dan Punshon and Amy Fayers
          Thurs 25th  Chris Lucas and Alan Armstrong (last thursday, where has he year gone)
        Regards, David Storey( I am at a wedding this Saturday so won't be down)