[NSC-news] Thursday club night

Kay Punshon punshonkay at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 01:07:14 BST 2015

Hi All
just a reminder that although Thursday night sailing has come to an end the
bar is still open and on the last Thursday of each month we are hoping to
continue with a special get together. In the past we have arranged talks/
training sessions and this could be arranged again this year if people are
interested.

Why not come to the bar this coming Thursday at 8pm to discuss what you
would like. In the past we have had sessions covering tides and tips on
local conditions  tips on racing and getting the best out of your boat and
practical sessions about use of radios and knots.etc

There will be bacon and sausage sandwiches available and perhaps one of our
experienced sailors may impart a few words of wisdom

We are trying to gauge interest in a winter training programme so please
come along  - if you are interested but can't make this Thursday please let
us Know.
(Indication of numbers for sandwiches could also be helpful - I can provide
a veggie option on request )

Hoping to see you on Thursday from 8pm
Kay
Ps the bar is also open on Sunday nights and all social/ fund raising events