[NSC-news] Fwd: END of 2015 Sailing Season

D STOREY d.c.storey at btinternet.com
Sun Nov 8 11:43:44 GMT 2015

WHOOPS...invented a new address !!!
----Original message----
>From : d.c.storey at btinternet.com
Date : 08/11/2015 - 11:39 (GMTST)
To : nsc-newd at newbigginsailingclub.org
Subject : Fwd: END of 2015 Sailing Season
A BIG THANK YOU to all who turned up for the work party yesterday, in really terrible weather. It was too wet to do any hedge trimming or painting, but some good jobs were done in the Clubhouse to prepare for next week-end, and fit some new energy-saving lights in the passageway. When it faired masts were taken down, and the eventual arrival of Anna and Ian saved Peter from going to get his chain-saw to take the cat mast down !!!! And after much effort the engine was eventually removed from the Strikeliner by Ron and Jim, and is now safely stored in the Boson's shed for the winter.
       So "well done" everyone, all masts are down just in time...as it is blowing a "hooley" today. Just the flagpole to come down now, so can do next Saturday am and finish hedge if dry.     David