[NSC-news] Fwd: Duty Rota

D STOREY d.c.storey at btinternet.com
Sat Jul 4 13:50:51 BST 2015

Hi Everyone,  June has been a "funny" month, with some good sails, but the last two thursdays have been blighted by no wind. It seems that sommer has finally arrived in July, although the sun keeps coming and going, but fingers crossed for some good sailing I enclose the Duty Rota for July onwards(if I was cleverer on computer I could extract just the current month, but I am NOT !!!).Please ensure you turn up in good time on your duty day, but if you can't make it make a swap , or let someone know...it's only fair.   Good Sailing,  David S