[NSC-news] Quiz night

ian.6.roberts at bt.com ian.6.roberts at bt.com
Tue Apr 14 09:52:38 BST 2015

Sorry we are away in the lakes that weekend.

Ian

Ian Roberts | BT Advise UK | BT Global Services | Office:+44 (0)3316626914 | Mob:+44 (0)7710 055597 | ian.6.roberts at bt.com  www.bt.com/globalservices
This electronic message contains information from British Telecommunications plc, which may be privileged
or confidential. The information is intended for use only by the individual(s) or entity named above. If you
are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of
this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify
me by telephone or email (to the number or email address above) immediately.
Activity and use of the British Telecommunications plc e-mail system is monitored to secure its effective
operation and for other lawful business purposes. Communications using this system will also be monitored
and may be recorded to secure effective operation and for other lawful business purposes.
British Telecommunications plc. Registered office: 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ Registered in