[NSC-news] Support the RNLI Boxing Day Dip and enjoy a drink

James Derrick james at newbigginsailingclub.org
Sun Dec 28 16:39:46 GMT 2014

Hi,

In case you missed it, the Newbiggin Boxing Day Dip saw a massive turn
out both of spectators and dippers.
The local RNLI team did a great job helped by lots of volunteers, the
Coastguard and of course, your Club.

Team work rigged up a PA system using power from the Coastguard, NSC kit
Dave F made years ago, and some ingenuity. This meant I only managed to
take two photos (see https://twitter.com/NewbigginSail ), but there are
a lot more at the RNLI site:
http://rnli.org/NewsCentre/Pages/Newbiggin-Nippy-Boxing-Day-Dip-Success.aspx
https://www.facebook.com/NewbigginLifeboat

My favourite is Michael Brown's crew video from the water (cheating with
a dry suit) shows how many went for a swim. All I know is the bar was
nice and warm after standing on the prom!

All the best,

James
--
          James Derrick    Newbiggin by the Sea Sailing Club
james at newbigginsailingclub.org Home:01670 590831 Mobile:07711 046069