[NSC-news] Support the RNLI Boxing Day Dip and enjoy a drink

James Derrick james at newbigginsailingclub.org
Mon Dec 22 14:02:29 GMT 2014

Hi,

*Newbiggin Lifeboat Boxing Day Dip*
/Warm up after a walk along the beach with a drink in our Clubhouse bar
/*Frida**y 26 December 11:00*

Many years of fund raising by Ashington Lions, Newbiggin RNLI have taken
on the mantle of festive celebrations where hardy souls take a ‘Dip’ in
the bracing waters of the bay. In addition, they are organising ‘fancy
dress’ and sandcastle competitions on the beach to create a memorable
fun filled family event.

As before, your Club is supporting this local spectacle with warm
showers and changing facilities. We also will open the bar for members
and guests to watch the whole event, or warm up after a walk with hot
and cold drinks available.

Further information is available from Newbiggin lifeboat station or
contact the Lifeboat Operations Manager Pauline Cooksey on 07802-155509.

We'll open the Clubhouse early, and serve behind the bar after the hardy
souls taking the plunge are warmed up!

Don't forget the webcam will be running at
http://www.newbigginsailingclub.org/webcam/

All the best to you and yours,

James
--
          James Derrick    Newbiggin by the Sea Sailing Club
james at newbigginsailingclub.org Home:01670 590831 Mobile:07711 046069