[NSC-news] CURRY NIGHT SATURDAY 13TH SEPTEMBER 2014

James Derrick james at newbigginsailingclub.org
Fri Aug 29 13:20:10 BST 2014

Hi All,

  Curry Night on Saturday 13th September

    7.00pm for 7.30pm in the Club House Function Room for a fundraising
    event.

Menu:
Leek and potato soup
Chicken Curry
Apple Crumble and custard
Please get in touch so we can arrange vegetarian options for you.
There is live entertainment from Keith Stevens, Rolly Veitch and
Caroline Irwin (guitarists and singer).
Tickets are £12.00.
Can you let me know numbers asap and on or before 6th September.
Please get in touch via social.secretary at newbigginsailingclub.org
<mailto:social.secretary at newbigginsailingclub.org?subject=Curry%20Night%20tickets>
or telephone 01670 818176 in the evenings.
I look forward to hearing from you and seeing you then.

Best Wishes
Jackie (Social Secretary)