[NSC-news] Huge thanks to all who helped today with a great big work party!

Newbiggin by the Sea Sailing Club News nsc-news at newbigginsailingclub.org
Sat Apr 12 19:35:31 BST 2014

Hi,

I'd like to give out a huge Thank You to all those who turned out to a
sunny Newbiggin today to get so much done before we start sailing!

As well as boats getting closer to sailing, the good news is the
Clubhouse roof is getting closer to being finished with slates,
leadwork, and long-lasting uPVC cladding done. There's just pointing to
complete before the scaffolding comes down.

* Ron, Barry and J fitted huge wheels on a new axle to the Strikeliner
trailer
* J and Barry moved the tractor back to Newbiggin
* Ron and J replaced a failed alarm sounder on the clubhouse
* J fixed a leaking water connection
* Barry, James and David S started refitting a new electricity meter box
* Kay cooked cakes, soup and goulash (deliciously spicy)
* Derek replaced a failing front door lock with a new one, and with his
wife got replacement keys cut and delivered VERY quickly.
* Sue, Richard, Jackie and Derek made a start with moving kit back to
the bar
* We have a kind offer of help to redecorate the bar

Sorry to any one I left off!

James
--
          James Derrick    Newbiggin by the Sea Sailing Club
james at newbigginsailingclub.org Home:01670 590831 Mobile:07711 046069