[NSC-news] sailing

Newbiggin by the Sea Sailing Club News nsc-news at newbigginsailingclub.org
Mon May 6 11:54:49 BST 2013

Hi all, It was nice to see some boats on the water on Saturday it was a good sail still paying for it know though :) lets see how many boats we can get on the water on Thursday night. Saturday 11th of May is a Normal Saturday Sailing instead of our open event.

Thursday 9th May Thursday night sailing 6pm muster

Saturday 11th May Saturday Sailing muster for 10am

On Saturday 11th of may 3rd Newbiggin Scouts are holding there Scout quiz in the sailing club if you would like to put a team in can you please let me know so i can book tickets its £5.00 per person that's entry into quiz with buffet.

Hope to see you lot on thursday for sailing

Amy Fayers

Sailing Sec